Career OpportunitiesSince its founding in 1952, Historic Annapolis, Inc. has believed that the vitality of Annapolisí future lies in the preservation of its past. The revitalization of the historic district has given Annapolis its distinctive identity and contributed to its thriving economy. Preservation efforts blend the buildings of four centuries with the needs of a flourishing community, while also ensuring the quality of life remains high for the residents of Annapolis. Together, members, business owners, residents and Historic Annapolis, Inc. are ensuring the cityís continued vitality.
Retail Sales Associate, Part-time
Reports to: Store Manager
Immediate opening for friendly, happy, energetic retail sales associate who is sales driven to successfully meet customerís needs and all store sales objectives.
- All opening and closing procedures
- Receiving and restocking merchandise
- Assisting visitors with orientation to historic sites
- Providing customers with the best retail experience possible in customer care
- Accurate transacting on the point of sale system
- Provide coverage when necessary to other sites, including Historic Annapolis Museum and William Paca House and Garden
- Excellent customer service skills
- One year prior experience in retail store operations
- Creativity a plus to assist in special events, classes and visual merchandising projects
- Flexible work schedule to including weekends and holidays
- College degree or enrolled in college preferred
To apply, submit your resume to::